Lovetone Big Cheese (Aion FX)

This is a surprisingly cool sounding pedal. It doesn't really sound like anything else really. Is it a fuzz, an overdrive, a distortion? In many ways, it's all three. It's kinda, sorta like a Expandora in that regard. And like an Expandora, it has its own thing going on. I need to mess with mine some more. I do know it stacks really well with other things. I seem to recall stacking it with a Lovetone Brown Source (AionFx Obelisk) and it sounding really good. :)

Nice build though! :D

This is a surprisingly cool sounding pedal. It doesn't really sound like anything else really. Is it a fuzz, an overdrive, a distortion? In many ways, it's all three. It's kinda, sorta like a Expandora in that regard. And like an Expandora, it has its own thing going on. I need to mess with mine some more. I do know it stacks really well with other things. I seem to recall stacking it with a Lovetone Brown Source (AionFx Obelisk) and it sounding really good. :)

Nice build though! :D

I would agree it’s in a similar space as the Expandora. I love the Expandora I built too.

I thought about doing a Cheese Source but all the demos I listened to of the Brown Source didn’t light my butt on fire. Maybe after I finish the other Lovetone pedals I’ll revisit the Brown Source.

Back
Top Bottom