Moonn Doom Doom

Mentaltossflycoon

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Here's a heavy and feature rich fuzz that I'm enjoying quite a bit. It's a top tier bass fuzz for sure and were I not already such a fuzz glutton this would be on my pedalboard. However, it hasn't knocked my RAD pedals dizzy elk out of place.

Obviously, I'm enjoying the lack of low end loss but the notch and slope controls make it quite versatile. I'll likely be reaching for this when I complete that klein bottle. The boost adds more than just volume. It's beefier so even if you're not looking for a major volume change, it's a useful secondary toan when set to unity.

20240417_192559.jpg 20240417_192331.jpg

Awesome! If only he’d ship my order from early April! I’ve tried messaging him a couple times to no avail. Too bad, he had some neat designs.

Edit: Just got a message that the order was shipped! Glad everything seems to be ok with him.

Edit again: still hasn’t shown up….. no answers to messages.

Last edited:
You ever get your order delivered? Man, I don’t know what’s going on with that dude. Sent him a couple messages and nothing. Mine never showed up.

I got a shipping notice on 5/28 so I wouldn't expect it to arrive for at least another week or two.

I actually received my order! Had a couple extra pcbs as well. For anyone considering Moonn, he does have great stuff and while it may take a while, I think it’s worth the wait. Just plan on the delivery taking a month or two, if it comes earlier, that’s a plus. They always eventually arrive.

I actually received my order! Had a couple extra pcbs as well. For anyone considering Moonn, he does have great stuff and while it may take a while, I think it’s worth the wait. Just plan on the delivery taking a month or two, if it comes earlier, that’s a plus. They always eventually arrive.
Yeah, especially if you want a ton of quirky and obscure dirtboxes populating your shelves. There's so many little rainy day boredom killers, the Escobedo stuff alone is quite the spectrum from useful (octomix, cinnamon roll) to wonky (jinx, ugly face). It's especially nice for builders like myself who build only for my own entertainment so I rarely build things more than once. Thanks to Moonn and Robert's prolific output I won't likely run out of things to build for a long long time.

I'm glad your stuff arrived!

Back