International Shipping Delays

pcb.jpg

It's finally here! 118 days, 16 weeks and 6 days, 32,24% of 2020 later!

I want to be super clear that I don't blame PedalPCB for anything, he's been just great while I've been whining about the late shipment.

Sent by PedalPCB August 8th, received in Québec City, Canada today.

Nice new packaging too.

GA => Québec : Sept 8 => Sept 24 for my latest PedalPCB order, still in pristine packaging !

Well it was a month wait a couple months ago so yeah that’s just about normal-ish now. Coulda been a fluke, guess I’ll find out on my next order haha.

Yeah I had many brutal fees from tayda ever since using dhl. I asked them when standard shipping will be back and they don't know ... They did tell me to put a note on my next order asking them to put it as a sample and a lower value :p

I just tried that (asking to mark it as samples). We'll see next week how it turns out...

Hello friends, I wanted to know how long are the delay times for shipments to Chile? I want to buy some plates to assemble my own DIY pedals
I live in Japan, but I chose DHL as my shipping option and my order placed on the 15th is expected to arrive on the 20th.

And having said that, thank you so much to @PedalPCB for adding that option. I was hesitant to place an order again through USPS after the last delays I had.

USPS still seem to have huge problems with shipping. My international letter to germany has left london three weeks ago, according to usps tracking website.
dhl (the shipping partner for usps in germany) doesn't know anything about that... according to them, the letter was last seen when it arrived in Miami on Feb 18. My hands are tied, because the receiver cannot place an investigation request with dhl/usps. This was the first and last time i chose usps...

I concur. Waiting on a doodad from Germany that left just over a month ago (to US).
I know Germany has a fairly strict covid deal ATM, but yeah USPS has troubles enough without a pandemic

I concur. Waiting on a doodad from Germany that left just over a month ago (to US).
I know Germany has a fairly strict covid deal ATM, but yeah USPS has troubles enough without a pandemic
Sorry to read that! Hope you receive that soon. Yes we have a lot of restrictions due to covid at the moment. Do you know, if pedalpcb still offers dhl as option for international shipping? Didn't find anything else than usps on the terms site. Would be a real bummer, because i love their pcbs! Here in germany you can only order full Kits for pedalpcb-builds and the reseller is quite expensive compared to sourcing the parts by yourself on tayda & co.

I’d also appreciate a dhl option. I’ve had good experience with them over the last year compared to other companies when shipping from Europe or the US to South Korea.

The DHL option most likely won't be coming back. There were just too many surprises... no local dropoff locations, additional charges added to the bill at the end of the month, and surprise fees added when packages were delivered.

Not to mention I got a notice a couple weeks ago that the rates would be increasing by more than double.

Shipping via DHL from the USA seems to be a completely different ballgame compared to shipping from other countries.

Back