Electrovibe Mockup Pedal

Can't wait for this one. I've never owned or even used a vibe before. How do the two speeds work? Is one for chorus mode and the other for vibrato?

It's two speed controls that can be toggled with the footswitch.

If you've never used a vibe before then you haven't experienced it, but at some point when you're playing with a vibe you'll wish you could quickly kick it into high gear (or low gear) without having to reach down and turn the knob.

This pedal is going to be great I can’t wait to build one. The speed control will be nice. There’s a uni vibe pedal out there that actually has a pot on the right side that you can roll with your foot. I saw it on Rhett shulls channel.

this is why you need to just rip the band aid off and do a pigtronix rototron. I don't care what size it is and if it has stacked boards!
In the Real world, as you may know, this is for a pro Builder being SMD & a lot of components to go with it so it would need the support of the Members that would put there hand up that are willing to even attempt to build it & Mr PedalPCB to even consider taking it on!
With the current Covid crisis, it may not be that practical for the Bedroom!
As awesome as it is being Analog, no other PCB is available in the last 5 years it has been available that I'm aware off.

1624369587416.png

Last edited:
Never say never (or was it Goonies never say die? I'm not sure, this is why we need a PR guy)..

The Rototron would be cool but that's not really what I was shooting for here. My goal was to stay as close to the original vintage specs as possible, within reason.

I do have plans for another version with a few more features in the future, but that's not a replacement for this one.

Back