International Shipping Delays

Well, I only had fees using DHL when the slow option wasn't available. It's actually DHL who charge the customs/tax and their own fee.

Looking just now, the only "slow option" offered is with Thailand Post, which I think is a different service and it goes up as the package gets bigger (which is understandable as before you had a small flat rate, which was probably too low; and the service was with Deutsche Post). So I don't know where that services stand regarding fees and customs. And looking at the stuff I ordered last for comparison, I think it would have cost me pretty much the same with the Thailand Post option with Tayda quoting me about 40 USD for shipping with this. So I think I'd rather pay DHL and the fees and have it quickly. Unfortunately he cheap slow option seems to be a thing of the past.
Wonder what it would cost you to ship it to me then me to you? Willing to help if it'll save you some money

Wonder what it would cost you to ship it to me then me to you? Willing to help if it'll save you some money
Thanks Barry, I appreciate the offer, but pretty sure it would add up to at least the same, considering it’s costing me around 20 USD to ship a pedal to the US. I don’t think the hassle would be worth it to save a couple bucks.
It wasn’t that bad for my last order. 11 USD at Tayda with DHL + about 23 USD in fee for a 145 USD order. Considering it’s getting here real fast, I can deal with it, I’ll just try to do less/bigger orders to offset the cost.

Back