Stuff

This will be a bit tricky because I don't have an enclosure for it. I did print the drill template and will use it to drill 2 holes in a crap enclosure to folder the foot switches in the correct place (well theoretically).

One alignment jig. Nothing fancy. It doesn't matter that the holes align side-by-side...as long as they are the correct distance apart. I drilled it as I imagined it would make things easiest. Time for another break....

Ne7bTOV.jpg

Okay, the outboard switches are RTG. I suppose I could pinch leads 2-3 on that center switch and take a test drive....

I'll take another break and think it over...feel free to offer laughter or suggestion. ;)

e8R3Ep8.jpg

Sounds great! (y) (at least using the function generator and bench amp). I'll just need to try out some Ge diodes. I wont say it's a done-deal until I plug a guitar into it, but yeah....mark it Donnie!

Carefully plugged it into a guitar and amp using the same test rig. I put some Ge diodes in, but will need some real play-time to pick the right ones. All the functions seem to be working. My wife has headache, so I had to keep it as quiet as possible, which wasn't easy. That thing is a beast! Sounds good. Myth dispelled. Thanks for reading! Hope you had a great day.

Indeed.

As with any build, take your time....and be sure to take a LOT of breaks.....😬 Breaks are the most important thing....those, and guarding against the impurifying of our precious bodily fluids.
Beer?

Thank you, don't mind if I do. :ROFLMAO:

Again...this pedal can be extremely loud. I had my Fender CDR on 2. (wherever is the lowest)...my Tele at the same....granted, the pedal could have been turned way up but I had a Marty, don't use the amplifier! moment. I need a break....

Back