PedalPCB Pharmacist Overdrive

fig

Village Idiot
This is one FAB pedal!

I cannot begin to thank @SYLV9ST9R enough for making my vision COME TOGETHER. ☮️ The pictures offer no justice for a gorgeous UV print. The gradient schematic of the pedal makes a beautiful backdrop. Hey, that guy looks familiar.....
I used pin headers to connect the foot switch boards to the main pcb. [ extra zen ]

This pedal absolutely delivers the goods, with tons of headroom on tap and trimmable ranges for boost, bass, and trebles. The breakup is smooth and stretched.

If clean to mean is in your wheelhouse, then you should probably build this.

7f50J2a.jpg

URaygWR.jpg

apzkWJa.jpg

zKTmsvI.jpg

Glad to have helped you bring this beautiful build to life, and I love the multicolor knobs.
And as I told you, bonus points for the color coordinated DC jack (+ you know, the general hotness of the guts!).

And for those who missed it earlier, here are the rejected doctors...

Capture d’écran 2022-04-13 à 20.15.31.png

Last edited:
This is one FAB pedal!

I cannot begin to thank @SYLV9ST9R enough for making my vision COME TOGETHER. ☮️ The pictures offer no justice for a gorgeous UV print. The gradient schematic of the pedal makes a beautiful backdrop. Hey, that guy looks familiar.....
I used pin headers to connect the foot switch boards to the main pcb. [ extra zen ]

This pedal absolutely delivers the goods, with tons of headroom on tap and trimmable ranges for boost, bass, and trebles. The breakup is smooth and stretched.

7f50J2a.jpg

URaygWR.jpg

apzkWJa.jpg

zKTmsvI.jpg
Your starting to get a Handle on this DIY Pedal Building!!!! ;):D:cool:

This is one FAB pedal!

7f50J2a.jpg

URaygWR.jpg

apzkWJa.jpg

zKTmsvI.jpg
How cool is that. That looks incredible!!!!!

Flippin awesome and those bulbous perfectly aligned Tantalum caps have a slightly boobish touch to them. Even the light reflections on them make you see things...

Now where was I, what was I gonna say....
I was thinking that little faces could be drawn on all of those balloon-shaped tantalum caps.

Great work there, @fig. Good idea with the pin headers.

I just received (two hours ago) a bag of SMD 5457s and J201s. That means I can put together my Pharmacist over the Easter long weekend. Going to put the 5457s on adaptor boards so I can socket them. Might socket the 2222s as well.

EDIT: All four MMBF5457s (and three MMBFJ201s) soldered to adaptor boards. All fully tested and working as they should. Yay!

Last edited:
Back