Carlsbro Sound 2-Knob Fuzz!

G.G.

Hey Gang,
I put this together a while back and had always intended to post a build report. It's a cool old school fuzz that should definitely get more love than it does so I made a quick demo vid and here we are. The enclosure originally housed an ROG Tri-Vibe from back when a younger me wasn't too sure about how to plan out jacks and offboard wiring, which resulted in the unfortunate layout seen here. I flip-flopped the capacitors and made mine a negative ground version with 2 GT404s and an MP38A. In this video run-through I forgot to change the Attack setting. 😖 It's pretty subtle though and I'm not sure it would have come through in a Youtube vid anyway, almost a tone control. Anyway, here's the 2-knob Fuzz!
5pZOnaQ.jpg
eVjrBGB.jpg

Hey Gang,
I put this together a while back and had always intended to post a build report. It's a cool old school fuzz that should definitely get more love than it does so I made a quick demo vid and here we are. The enclosure originally housed an ROG Tri-Vibe from back when a younger me wasn't too sure about how to plan out jacks and offboard wiring, which resulted in the unfortunate layout seen here. I flip-flopped the capacitors and made mine a negative ground version with 2 GT404s and an MP38A. In this video run-through I forgot to change the Attack setting. 😖 It's pretty subtle though and I'm not sure it would have come through in a Youtube vid anyway, almost a tone control. Anyway, here's the 2-knob Fuzz!
5pZOnaQ.jpg
eVjrBGB.jpg

Love how it sounds! It screams "Feed me with some P90's"!

Back