Pcb ID by number

Kingdog+

I have once again found the time to start building again and i am confronted with a box of pcbs, some of which I know and others I do not. They are marked by numbers for the most part but I don't have an index of the numbers eg I don't know what PCB 294 is but it must be impoertant because I have two, Most are marked pcbxxx but I also have one marked 00999vip, a real curious number but I have many more and I could use some direction to where I can look until I get reorganized and bag or box each pcb with a print BOM for now and the future.

While on hiatus a good natured nephew built up an original Paragon pedal, he stopped after trying to figure out how to house it. Are there any clever solutions ? I was eyeing the bin and considering looking spending again for the new version.

Type in the "PCBxxx" number (no space) into the search bar of the main site, but don't hit enter.

A popup will appear showing which PCB it is.

The "vip" number is a production code and has no relevance, but if you post a picture of the PCB I should be able to identify it.

1633802805937.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What about this one?¿

It doesn’t have any numbers on it and I forgot which one it was…

Attachments

• 6B38D706-5713-4F2B-B4FB-6BC8EF686ED1.jpeg
    6B38D706-5713-4F2B-B4FB-6BC8EF686ED1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
Back