Sproing issues

If you have a DMM make that same measurement, no components need to be installed.

If you don't have a DMM I'll just send you a replacement to be safe.

If you have a DMM make that same measurement, no components need to be installed.

If you don't have a DMM I'll just send you a replacement to be safe.
Oh gotcha, sorry I didn’t realize you could still test all that out without the board being hooked up to power. I’ve got one, so I’ll give it a test!

Hah, is it? I was going to suggest that it was likely straight from the datasheet.

There's certainly no whistles or bells, but oddly I liked this one better than some of the "busier" ones. Granted I'm not much of a spring guy myself anyway.

Hah, is it? I was going to suggest that it was likely straight from the datasheet.

There's certainly no whistles or bells, but oddly I liked this one better than some of the "busier" ones. Granted I'm not much of a spring guy myself anyway.
Well, it’s an application from the data sheet. The accutronics’ documentation is a bit odd. Anyway, yeah, pretty much the mono example but one of the out pins is left floating.

I agree with you in re spring (emulation). With the bricks, I wish modulation could be controlled without hacking up the module. I do like the VFE brick circuits, though. The springboard certainly falls into the ‘busier’ category, but I think most of the additions are useful.

Back