Last builds: Deadend FX & PedalPCB

Here my last builds.
Top row are 3 Deadend FX boards: these are 3 Lastgasp Art Laboratories clones. White Switchblade (88 Super-Oscillo-Fuzz, with an additional clipping switch), Green Zilla (Green Monster fuzz clone) and Black Octone (Octavella octa-fuzz clone).
I really enjoy Deadend boards, as these are very well done and solid (I love how they minimalized the required wiring).
For the Zilla/Green Monster I supplied Deadend with detailed pictures an original unit I used to own (the Green Monster is since long discontinued and super rare, if not even impossible, to find). Thanks to these pictures they managed to trace the circuit and create a PCB to clone it (and as a thank you for the pictures they've sent me a PCB for free).
In the end the Zilla clone matches so well the original Green Monster, that after some AB comparisons... I sold the original, and kept only the Zilla (which has an additional switch added by Deadend to multiply the gain of the input stage, for even more destruction)!

Bottom row 2 PedalPCBs: Carbon Black Fuzz (EQD Black Ash Fuzz, with some additional mods) and Mutagen Fuzz (Basic Audio Fuzz Mutant)

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back