Can I have a project development thread too?

vigilante398

Authorized Vendor
My GTO thread started turning into my "I'm going to dump everything I'm thinking about here" thread, so I figured I would start this. I'm continuing to do GTO boards as long as people want them, and I'm expecting my revised Space Heater preamp PCBs to show up sometime next week.

I'm also working on a preamp for @Mike McLane, boards for that showed up today (I'll see them in about an hour when I get home). It's theoretically DIY-able, but I haven't decided if I want to make it available as it's going to be on the trickier side to put together.

One I'm super excited about though, I have a project I'm working on right now out of sheer spite for an unnamed individual. I like to think I don't hate anyone, but the spite I feel towards this individual has motivated me to finish a project I had shelved over a year ago. More on that to come in a couple weeks.

That's it. That's the post.

My GTO thread started turning into my "I'm going to dump everything I'm thinking about here" thread, so I figured I would start this. I'm continuing to do GTO boards as long as people want them, and I'm expecting my revised Space Heater preamp PCBs to show up sometime next week.

I'm also working on a preamp for @Mike McLane, boards for that showed up today (I'll see them in about an hour when I get home). It's theoretically DIY-able, but I haven't decided if I want to make it available as it's going to be on the trickier side to put together.

One I'm super excited about though, I have a project I'm working on right now out of sheer spite for an unnamed individual. I like to think I don't hate anyone, but the spite I feel towards this individual has motivated me to finish a project I had shelved over a year ago. More on that to come in a couple weeks.

That's it. That's the post.
I feel like if we leave any of our vibe behind in our builds, imparting your spite into a dirt box is probably the best thing you could do with it.

I like a wee bit of spite.... keeps you sharp

I've just started messing with tubes so look forward to learning from your goodself

Tubes are the greatest. I certainly don't know everything, but I'm happy to share what I do know.
I think like most I've been aware of your excellent work for some time

Having read your 101 posts you definitely make it easier to understand and inspirational

I just wish I had more time to get into it

Vig - Every few months I try to pull my head out of my arse and look around to see what's going on. I did this morning and just realized that you have your own dedicated thread. . . go figger!!! I'll monitor the progress on my blackface Fender preamp here. But having a place to be informed of you're other projects would be great!

Back