Electrovibe Preamp

ADAOCE

I’m curious to know exactly what the effect this preamp circuit has. I saw this pcb listed and it got me thinking. I engaged my full electrovibe and set the intensity to minimize and went back and forth from chorus to vibrato and I gotta say the chorus setting adds a really beautiful warmth and articulation to my amps clean tone and the vibrato setting adds more volume and sounds excellent before my other drives.

I guess what I’m asking is if this type of tone sweetening is what the preamp pcb is offering and in a smaller footprint.

I guess what I’m asking is if this type of tone sweetening is what the preamp pcb is offering and in a smaller footprint.

Yup!

This is what some of our heroes were getting when they used the Cancel switch on the original Univibe. Similar to running your Echoplex just for the preamp.

Yup!

This is what some of our heroes were getting when they used the Cancel switch on the original Univibe. Similar to running your Echoplex just for the preamp.
Awesome that’s what I had assumed. I love my EV but I might just build this to get it in a smaller size without building the mini

Back