Collateral FX This Machine Kills Fascists

Nice, a TL074. How does it change the sound, if at all?
I really didn't used the same capacitor and resistor values as the rat, there's a ruetz mod involved. But I can tell you it sounds less fuzzy, less gainy (I really focused in the low and mid gain sounds of the Rat) and it's asymmetrical clipping. The other half of the TL074 is used as a buffer. I'm thinking of sharing the schematics soon, because it sounds really good and I would really like to retribute to the diy community!

I was being gently ironic about your goop. But it is a very attractive, reflective blob. Most goop is ugly and over-worked; yours is generous and confidently placed with no doubts, no second thoughts. It's a very positive, masculine gooping. And about your pedal overall - just excellent.

I was being gently ironic about your goop. But it is a very attractive, reflective blob. Most goop is ugly and over-worked; yours is generous and confidently placed with no doubts, no second thoughts. It's a very positive, masculine gooping. And about your pedal overall - just excellent.
I read about goop many times, but what exactly is used to goop a board ?

I've seen epoxy resin and coloured silicon used. Louis Electric Amps spray their tagboards with an orangey-red paint! Which was annoying when a 5W resistor blew on a friend's amp and I couldn't identify the value even after gently scraping off the paint.

I've seen epoxy resin and coloured silicon used. Louis Electric Amps spray their tagboards with an orangey-red paint! Which was annoying when a 5W resistor blew on a friend's amp and I couldn't identify the value even after gently scraping off the paint.
This! In this case is colored silicon. Fore some reason it sticks better than the transparent one and looks cooler, and if you need to remove it is MUCH easier than removing epoxy resin

Back