PCB's for Chorus? with chips that are easy to find?

I have built the Florist and the Caesar. The BBD chip sounds better IMHO. The PT2399 is just easier to get.

The mini me from GPCB also sounds great.

I’ve had that one in my wishlist since it came out. I’m in the same boat as below, however…

I have a Cepheid i've yet to build but like @Harry Klippton I'm not a huge fan of Chorus. Flangers are more my thing and even then, just the
EM type.

I also have a Cepheid, and mine is almost built…except I’m short 3 components, and I’ve forgotten to add them to 3 different orders now…

I’ve had that one in my wishlist since it came out. I’m in the same boat as below, however…

I also have a Cepheid, and mine is almost built…except I’m short 3 components, and I’ve forgotten to add them to 3 different orders now…

I might just use the chips i had for the Cepheid on the 'Lectric Mama and do a giveaway for the Cepheid board.

I have a Mistress type project partially worked up but it hasn't really been a huge priority since there are already some perfectly good projects for them available from the other guys.

A $5K overdrive though? Oh I'm all over that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll be working up the Boneyard project before long though.... the Boneyard has been neglected for too long.

I have a Mistress type project partially worked up but it hasn't really been a huge priority since there are already some perfectly good projects for them available from the other guys.

A $5K overdrive though? Oh I'm all over that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not everyday a $5k YATS comes along....

I actually have a Leprechaun "Gold" edition (somewhere) that has synchronized arpeggios instead of the simple chromatic shift.
A symbiosis between the Haarp and the Leprechaun:
A Rainoid!
Will you bring out a pcb for this?
A BB chassis would also provide enough space for two more pots/switches, so we can use all of the FV-1 potentials.
I love the idea

Back