Understanding the Spin FV-1 for an analog builder...

The Gator

I am interested in building a reverb pedal, however my understanding of the Spin FV-1 is limited.
Basically can I purchase one from somewhere else if there is going to be no stock at pedalpcb? Will it work with the deflector or spatialist builds?
Will I need other items to set settings or program?

Please excuse my ignorance and thank you for your time.

~ Gator

You can get the FV-1 IC from any reputable vendor. The algorithm is pre-loaded onto the EEPROM that is included with those PCBs.

With that said, we'll have pre-soldered FV-1 ICs available very soon. I just got the reflow oven set up and ready to go, now I'm just waiting on a restock of Arachnid and Pythagoras PCBs to arrive.

For the first time in years we'll have the FV-1 ICs, PCBs, and rotary switches all in stock at the same time! :ROFLMAO:

You can get the FV-1 IC from any reputable vendor. The algorithm is pre-loaded onto the EEPROM that is included with those PCBs.

With that said, we'll have pre-soldered FV-1 ICs available very soon. I just got the reflow oven set up and ready to go, now I'm just waiting on a restock of Arachnid and Pythagoras PCBs to arrive.

For the first time in years we'll have the FV-1 ICs, PCBs, and rotary switches all in stock at the same time! :ROFLMAO:
85771147.jpg

Thank you very much! That is really what I wanted hear! I would love a pre-soldered FV-1 spatialist board or deflector board. I'm getting old and I am not as steady as I used to be.
At the risk of sounding like an ass-kissing lol, I would like to say thank you very much and I am enjoying building circuits with your products!

~Gator

Awesome! However, I hope soon. I'm excited to give it go. I noticed I cannot select the pre-soldered FV-1 option on the reverb boards and get it in my cart. Im ready to order a bunch of boards with the coupon!

Thanks
Gator

Back