Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Hey @PedalPCB Any chance we can get the schematic for the Fingers Overdrive? Having some issues with my build and could use some clues. Thanks! (I ordered a backup board anyway hahah)

As long as you didn't plug in the wrong polarity power supply that shouldn't have caused any damage.
Yah, something else is wrong with it. Ok, returning this thread to it's original programming. I'll shut the F up and start a troubleshooting thread. (Or wait for the new board :p )

Ok, I’ll ask it

You have the drill template for the Synchrotrem / Synchrowah?

Parts should be in tomorrow and I’m itchin to get building!

Yah, something else is wrong with it. Ok, returning this thread to it's original programming. I'll shut the F up and start a troubleshooting thread. (Or wait for the new board :p )
I just started one, today. Should finish it up, tomorrow. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot. Who knows, I might have to, as well. I'm only doing a couple of mods that shouldn't change anything. I'm balancing the JFETs (Chuck Bones style from his BD-2 mods) and I'm going to use 2N5087 and 2N5088 for the BJTs.

I just started one, today. Should finish it up, tomorrow. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot. Who knows, I might have to, as well. I'm only doing a couple of mods that shouldn't change anything. I'm balancing the JFETs (Chuck Bones style from his BD-2 mods) and I'm going to use 2N5087 and 2N5088 for the BJTs.
Looking forward to the build report! It's a straightforward build, I just probably did something stupid. I also had some questionable 2N3906's (which I soldered). I think I'm going to socket all the transistors next build, soldering in 8 transistors was probably a risky move.

Back