Back In Stock Updates

I have both, hence both, my fun is building, like making certain styles of guitar
Cool, good on you. Woodworking is my Kryptonite and I am not equipped for that sort of work at all. And since all three of my remaining clients are very skilled professional luthiers I don't see that changing anytime soon!

Back to boards in stock, I am definitely about to order one or two to see firsthand how this all works on the DIY side. The documentation is already a lot better than I can typically manage when I set up the occasional friend who wants to build my designs. :ROFLMAO:

Lol, I absolutely appreciate it, but a) I'm going to keep doing stuff whether people are buying or not, and b) the bulk of my R&D money comes from selling finished pedals. I'm happy to offer a limited number of PCB designs, but I have no plans to make it my main thing.
I didn't mean just the boards, some of those finished pedals are quite the beast setups for making mojo! Plus not many have the tools or patience for your distinct boxes.
Cool, good on you. Woodworking is my Kryptonite and I am not equipped for that sort of work at all. And since all three of my remaining clients are very skilled professional luthiers I don't see that changing anytime soon!

Back to boards in stock, I am definitely about to order one or two to see firsthand how this all works on the DIY side. The documentation is already a lot better than I can typically manage when I set up the occasional friend who wants to build my designs. :ROFLMAO:
I'm barely equipped, I don't have nut files or a notched straight edge in the 'common' scales.. hell I have a bandsaw, cheapish drill press, a router that barely bigger than a roto saw for sheetrock.. I do this for fun, you guys get paid 😉

Right, the shipping rates generated by the website are based on dimensions of a full pedal, so with a box it would be about the same but if you're just buying a board I should be able to get it to you cheaper. I'll take a look.
I'd surely order 1 or 2 Space Heater boards without the predrilled boxes, if you could offer international "PCB only in an envelope" shipping rates.

Aaaand, I'd also buy one of those Sashimi boards you might still have lying around .... ;)

I'd surely order 1 or 2 Space Heater boards without the predrilled boxes, if you could offer international "PCB only in an envelope" shipping rates.

Aaaand, I'd also buy one of those Sashimi boards you might still have lying around .... ;)
I wanted to buy one Space Heater board with the enclosure - I don't need more than one and it is an expensive build and i don't want to build more to sell off - however shipping doubles the the price plus I'll have to pay 25% of that when it gets to me in Poland.

I wanted to buy one Space Heater board with the enclosure - I don't need more than one and it is an expensive build and i don't want to build more to sell off - however shipping doubles the the price plus I'll have to pay 25% of that when it gets to me in Poland.
Similar problem here, I would be happy with just the PCB but then it's almost 3x the price once you include shipping.

C'est la vie..

If I buy two, I might stick them into one box because stacking.

And yeah, c'est la vie ...

Similar problem here, I would be happy with just the PCB but then it's almost 3x the price once you include shipping.

C'est la vie..
I can swing by the post office today and grab some international stamps. I could offer PCB only in an envelope with no tracking for about $2 I think. It's theoretically the same shipping speed (first class international), but you wouldn't have tracking.

I can swing by the post office today and grab some international stamps. I could offer PCB only in an envelope with no tracking for about $2 I think. It's theoretically the same shipping speed (first class international), but you wouldn't have tracking.
That would be amazing!!!

roger-rabbit-wolf-whistle.gif

That's great! I understand you can't offer cheaper shipping if the enclosure is included but I appreciate you meeting Europeans halfway. Classy way to do business.

Since I can't drill the slanted vents in the enclosure myself, can I get away with a grid of holes above the tube? Like a shower head or, if you prefer a classier term, a rosette (pretty sure i already asked you this some time ago).

You would be a champion, and highly appreciated.

I could offer PCB only in an envelope with no tracking for about $2 I think.

Be careful, USPS is bad about returning (or simply trashing) these types of shipments these days.

It has be classed as "non-machinable" if it has a rigid object inside, they don't allow valued merchandise to be sent as a letter or flat anymore.

They do occasionally slide, but lately not as much as in the past. 🙁

Back