Twobscreamer...Screamking..King of Tube...schematic for your evaluation

Its quite Glary with the red ink, very hard to read any values, there's a lot of resistors for sure!
I use Photoshop to change colours & contrast with schematics.

I think this should be called The Nose Drive.
Tube Screamer is often called nasally, and two nostrils make the nose.

What do you guys think, see any glaring issues?

Yeah one..... you STOLe My IDAE you monster! Just flew right in and dropped a deuce! :ROFLMAO:

Kidding. Is the 1uF filter cap intentional? I like the hard/soft clipping switches.

I'd probably double up and add a second VREF supply, but otherwise it looks good to me.

Yeah one..... you STOLe My IDAE you monster! Just flew right in and dropped a deuce! :ROFLMAO:

Kidding. Is the 1uF filter cap intentional? I like the hard/soft clipping switches.

I'd probably double up and add a second VREF supply, but otherwise it looks good to me.
:LOL: Nope, that's supposed to be 100uf. I'd like to think of it as a group collaborative effort. This is for me though, you make and sell to the masses. Kind of like that silly ass rate with 8 clipping options. If you're thinking about one of those, 8 is way too many. Thank you for your suggestion though, I really appreciate it.

I was just joking of course, technically I snagged the idea from @Ctrl4Smilerz .

I do have a plan for a silly ass rat, although my idea will technically give more than 8 options. We'll see.... one day....
Oh yeah, we're all friends here. Technically more than 8 options...sounds intriguing. Well, I suppose I did put soft clipping diodes in there like the roadkill with a switch to remove them from the circuit. Position 8 is no clipping so you can switch the soft clipping in. I'm sure you can do it better, I'm just a hacker entertaining myself. :ROFLMAO:

Back