Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Hey,
Any chance of a Snouse Blackbox schematic?
I'm wanting to build that or a Protein, but would like to see the differences before I make a decision.
Thanks
Frank

Hey,
Any chance of a Snouse Blackbox schematic?
I'm wanting to build that or a Protein, but would like to see the differences before I make a decision.
Thanks
Frank
Just checked in for the same request, my boost toggle is killing all sound and something else is off with it, a full build doc and schematic would be super helpful if available.

Actually, I'm also pretty keen to get a look at the Little Biastard schematic, since I'm on a Fuzz building kick at the moment

Is there a schematic for Cannon Fodder MKI? I can't seem to get the "havoc" sound out of the pedal. Both modes sound the same for me.

Definitely second this request. Mainly for the drill template, I’ve got the board populated.
How did you populate the Danae board? The PCB image on the website has everything labeled as R1 etc, but I haven't seen a mapping of this back to the parts list.

How did you populate the Danae board? The PCB image on the website has everything labeled as R1 etc, but I haven't seen a mapping of this back to the parts list.
The BOM is posted in another thread. And the board itself has the correct components/values on the silkscreen.

The values are printed directly on the PCB.

This isn't shown in the preview image because revisions sometimes happen before the board is released.
Board.png

Any more build docs for the electrovibe mini? Also having trouble finding short parts - most of the linked parts in the parts list are out of stock...is 8mm diameter too wide for the 100 uF caps?

Any more build docs for the electrovibe mini? Also having trouble finding short parts - most of the linked parts in the parts list are out of stock...is 8mm diameter too wide for the 100 uF caps?
Any electros 50v or less should be ok. You may have to lay them over on their side if you think they might be too tall.

pretty much how I find parts that have a max size, go to mouser and use their search selections. always got pana's reg alum electrics being cheaper but nice seeing the organics go smaller

Back