What's on the workbench?

That is the best MIAB I've tried, and MIAB's are kinda my thing. 😂

It sounds great low to high gain, unlike some that only shine at one extreme or the other.

You can just barely crack on the Normal or Bright controls and get all bluesy and Hendrix like, or dime them and rock the F*$K out!

It's fantastic.
How is the new Jump Drive?

image.jpg

Just built the aft on a breadboard after procrastinating for days. I used a 2n5088 instead of the oc139 germanium and put a 470r in place of r5 not sure if that will give it less boost but I love this thing cranked! So much so I bought the actual circuit and will be building it with these parts!

Another entry into the "When goop was not enough" series....

That'll stop em.... Just went and ruined my weekend before it even had a chance to get started... Now what am I gonna do?!
Perhaps a bit of hot air from a blow drier or low setting from a heat gun would allow that metal sheath to come loose?

Whatcha got there?

Looks like a pain. Maybe a dremel type tool could get it opened on the one side and you could pry it open the rest of the way. Is it possible it provides some shielding for whatever is inside?

Looks like a pain. Maybe a dremel type tool could get it opened on the one side and you could pry it open the rest of the way. Is it possible it provides some shielding for whatever is inside?
I suspect Shielding & prying eyes & it stops the Goop from spilling when your pour it in!

Back