Deflector Reverb resistor substitution

The Gator

Wasn't sure where to ask this.
Building a deflector reverb and noticed the documentation calls for a 6.2K ohm resistor for the R14 resistor right next to the density pot in the IC4 portion of the circuit. I do not have any 6.2K. I have 5.6K ohm, and 6.8K ohm, but nothing in between. How crucial is it for this to be 6.2K? I noticed all the other resistors are much larger except R15 which is 10K.
Any thought or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
~ Gator

With the fault tolerance being 2-5% either will be fine. I typically will go over rather than under.

I think either would be fine. It'll shift the clock frequency range slightly but I doubt you'll notice much difference.

In this case, between the two I'd go with 5.6K. The Deflector gets a bit noisy at the lower extreme clock settings so you probably won't be using it down there anyway. The difference in either case will likely be inaudible though.

Thank you very much for the help!
I also noticed the documentation didn't spell out any electrolytic caps but the schematic shows C9, C100, C101, and C103 as having polarity which makes sense. It does indicate mlcc caps which is much appreciated. I assume simple polyester film for the rest is fine?
Again, thank you very much for your help.
I am having a great time building these circuits with your boards and documentation!

~ Gator

Back