DEMO Fuzz Foundry!!!!!

This post contains an audio or video demo

jjjimi84

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Here is my long overdue video on the fuzz foundry, my son and I filmed some of this footage over a year ago and it got lost in the folders of my hard drive. This is such a fun noise maker of a pedal and features a creepy clown I painted on there. I have shown this on the forum before but never in a demo capacity, I hope you all enjoy.

0JKVsGJ.jpg
vMTACuv.jpg

Nice!!! Funny story, I built one for a friend, but used silicon transistors. He said it did t sound the same, so I got some germs from small bear. He stuck them in and when he turned it on it was a godawful noise, he said, “Perfect!” I said, “It’s supposed to sound like that???” He’s been playing it for a good five years now.

Here is my long overdue video on the fuzz foundry, my son and I filmed some of this footage over a year ago and it got lost in the folders of my hard drive. This is such a fun noise maker of a pedal and features a creepy clown I painted on there. I have shown this on the forum before but never in a demo capacity, I hope you all enjoy.

0JKVsGJ.jpg
vMTACuv.jpg

Holy crap, I have this board but I had no idea it made all those sounds hahahah. I got it because @PedalPCB recommended it. I need to get it built!

Nice!!! Funny story, I built one for a friend, but used silicon transistors. He said it did t sound the same, so I got some germs from small bear. He stuck them in and when he turned it on it was a godawful noise, he said, “Perfect!” I said, “It’s supposed to sound like that???” He’s been playing it for a good five years now.
It is kind of polarizing, isn’t it? I would never have this on a pedal board but it is fun as hell to play with.
Holy crap, I have this board but I had no idea it made all those sounds hahahah. I got it because @PedalPCB recommended it. I need to get it built!
You have to build one, it should be on everyones list.

0JKVsGJ.jpg
vMTACuv.jpg

Too cool Dan! My first pedal I got was gifted to me from a friend two years ago; it was the ZVex Fuzz Factory and like many a white girl with daddy issues, it was a beautiful mess that was hard to tame. I had no idea how to use it and it got me into this rabbit hole of pedal building! Your mastery of paint markers is incredible!

It is kind of polarizing, isn’t it? I would never have this on a pedal board but it is fun as hell to play with.

You have to build one, it should be on everyones list.
Agree, this and the snuffy (or is it Aloysius? Whatever. The wooly) are both so fun, inexpensive and easy to accomplish who cares if they don't get gigged.

I barely made it half way into the demo before turning it off and grabbing the Foundry I made last month. It's such a great pedal to mess around with, and lose track of an hour.

I barely made it half way into the demo before turning it off and grabbing the Foundry I made last month. It's such a great pedal to mess around with, and lose track of an hour.
Kudos man. Made me pull mine out and jam on it. Never gets old the fun to be had.
That makes me so happy to hear that. I hope all these pedals we build are inspiring people to play more.

Great demo, loved the sounds you pulled from the circuit.

Hate that clown. Not all clowns, just that one. I've got nothing against clowns, I've been one myself — but that damn pedal of yorn has been defaced, no, correction, it should be defaced...

As Maurice would say, "I'm telling you that dude just gives me the heebedduhbee-jeebies."

madagascar_king_julien_3_by_giuseppedirosso_derzyuo-350t.jpg

Nothing wrong with having a Fuzz Factory on your board, 'cause you don't HAVE to have the zany noises, you could dial it in to be polite (and then have a momentary 4PDT stomper to max out the stab and the gate for some instant squeal appeal. You never know when you'll need to...

Great demo, loved the sounds you pulled from the circuit.

Hate that clown. Not all clowns, just that one. I've got nothing against clowns, I've been one myself — but that damn pedal of yorn has been defaced, no, correction, it should be defaced...

As Maurice would say, "I'm telling you that dude just gives me the heebedduhbee-jeebies."

madagascar_king_julien_3_by_giuseppedirosso_derzyuo-350t.jpg

Nothing wrong with having a Fuzz Factory on your board, 'cause you don't HAVE to have the zany noises, you could dial it in to be polite (and then have a momentary 4PDT stomper to max out the stab and the gate for some instant squeal appeal. You never know when you'll need to...
My wife asked me after watching Pennywise hold our son if I would please sell this pedal and get it out of the house!
Until this, I was unaware that I needed one of these in my life, but here we are. I think I may go with the deluxe version, cuz "options". Thanks, enabler.
God damn, The Pusher
God damn, I say The Pusher
I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

Steppenwolf said it best... Playing that in a demo today now.

Do a mashup of Steppenwolf and Curtis Mayfield ... hmm I can usually imagine how such mashups would sound, but this combo eludes my minds eye.

BTW, I've never seen Pennywise, I've only ever seen this pedal and am thankful it's not been in person.

dt2o79-f3169f2e-3f51-43af-8659-63af9717d461.gif

Back