What's on the workbench?

Where's the "H" in rhythm?......
118254103.jpg

I'm not surprised. I remember doing some of those mods to a sd-1 and thought it didn't work like the original pedal.

Ahhh yes, he changed the circuit. This makes sense and describes what I'm seeing.

"Soundwise? I'm talking about the exact (full midrange) Comp-Cut that was in the earliest FD2s, not the Flatter mids CC in later models. So even though the FD-1 will have the Flat-Mids mode, the Comp-Cut is the fuller-mids version identical to the "pre FM / pre-MOSFET" versions of the FD2."

Ahhh yes, he changed the circuit. This makes sense and describes what I'm seeing.

"Soundwise? I'm talking about the exact (full midrange) Comp-Cut that was in the earliest FD2s, not the Flatter mids CC in later models. So even though the FD-1 will have the Flat-Mids mode, the Comp-Cut is the fuller-mids version identical to the "pre FM / pre-MOSFET" versions of the FD2."
Dudard: "If he was a genuine thinker, as you say, he couldn’t have got carried away. He must have weighed all the pros and cons before deciding."
Logician: If you take six paws from the two cats, how many paws are left to each cat?
Old Gentleman: We could have one cat with 6 paws <and> one cat with no paws at all.
Logician: In that case, one cat would be especially privileged.
Old Gentleman: And one under-privileged cat deprived of all paws.
Logician [rising, knocking over his chair]: Oh, a rhinoceros!

Back