What's on the workbench?

ah. I was searching for shredmaster. ill give them both a go at some point. what's the soldat like? I just like the name bc it reminds me of Stravinsky for obvious reasons lol
I like it a lot. It can provide a lot of bass presence at high gain without getting flubby or loose. So, it has the tightness of a TS that's good for palm muting or high-gain stuff without the attendant loss of low-end. You can use it for other applications, of course, but that's really the key feature for me. Note that the big-box SDT-1 (AC-powered, integrated boost) is the basis for GCI's Brutalist Jr. Although the tone shaping block is significantly modified in Kurt's circuit.

I like it a lot. It can provide a lot of bass presence at high gain without getting flubby or loose. So, it has the tightness of a TS that's good for palm muting or high-gain stuff without the attendant loss of low-end. You can use it for other applications, of course, but that's really the key feature for me. Note that the big-box SDT-1 (AC-powered, integrated boost) is the basis for GCI's Brutalist Jr. Although the tone shaping block is significantly modified in Kurt's circuit.
If I built the Shred Master it would have a Clipping toggle for 1n4148's/ Nothing/Red Leds

Back