Signal generators

I'm kinda starting to think maybe I should get a looper. One that can save at least a handful of riffs to use in my build demos. I only play like a dozen riffs anyway :ROFLMAO:

I picked up an Ammoon Looper Monday night for CAD$30 from the used rack at L&M.

Will save me from fiddling with my Zoom MFX trying to get to the looper that I never use on my Zoom MFX because it's as fiddly to get to and use as this sentence is fiddly in its construction and fiddly to read...

I've seen the Ammoon Looper for as much as $165, and the cheapest at $65 — correction, just saw one for $40. So, for $30...

comparison-is-the-thief-of-joy-julia-suits.jpg

Still feel like I made out like a bandit...

1664382936533.jpeg

I'll take a look at the Ammoon offerings. Been eyeing the Ditto line from TC Electronic
If you're after a looper for onstage/recording performance, try them out first. I haven't even tried my Ammoon yet just to make sure it works.

My friend's Ditto (original simplest version) couldn't/wouldn't put the loop signal on par with the direct signal, even with the loop level cranked it couldn't get to unity. Maybe his was defective, it's the only one I tried. I got the Ammoon strictly for my build-bench (and maybe some goofing around), so I don't need it for performance where I'd want the loop to be sometimes louder than the direct signal.

Not knocking on Ditto, I do like them and planned to get one 'til the Ammoon practically leapt into my hands. Maybe other Ditto users can chime in on the unity-level thing.

If you're after a looper for onstage/recording performance, try them out first. I haven't even tried my Ammoon yet just to make sure it works.

My friend's Ditto (original simplest version) couldn't/wouldn't put the loop signal on par with the direct signal, even with the loop level cranked it couldn't get to unity. Maybe his was defective, it's the only one I tried. I got the Ammoon strictly for my build-bench (and maybe some goofing around), so I don't need it for performance where I'd want the loop to be sometimes louder than the direct signal.

Not knocking on Ditto, I do like them and planned to get one 'til the Ammoon practically leapt into my hands. Maybe other Ditto users can chime in on the unity-level thing.

Good to know. I don't plan on gigging with it, just using it for pedal demos, so I can focus more on knob twiddling while the riff plays

Back