what enclosure size for combing 2 pedalpcb boards into 1?

So I was measuring up my 1590BB and realized because of the placement of the right angle pots, it places the boards with no room for the footswitches. I am wanting to combine a pauper and kliche mini with an additional toggle to change the order of circuits as needed. I really only know the 1590bb and 125b enclosures but was wondering if anyone knew what other enclosure would be ideal for combining 2 of these pcbs?

So I was measuring up my 1590BB and realized because of the placement of the right angle pots, it places the boards with no room for the footswitches. I am wanting to combine a pauper and kliche mini with an additional toggle to change the order of circuits as needed. I really only know the 1590bb and 125b enclosures but was wondering if anyone knew what other enclosure would be ideal for combining 2 of these pcbs?
You'd need to do something really silly like this to make those two boards fit in a 1590BB but it's doable.

Still - what is the best choice for a double pedal? A JJ?

Last edited:
BB if you're brave, XX if you want wiggle room

BB won't fit some--you can't assume they will, but if they are small enough you can squeeze em. XX will pretty much fit any that were meant for 125B

Back