No sound from my muffin factory

Ariffle

So I just got my muffin factory all out together and I don't get any signal with the effect on, I get guitar in bypass but not when it's click on. Led comes on though. Just super anyoing after putting all the parts in and filling everything super carefully

• Sad
Reactions: fig
Is it an iPhone? Regardless, the option to change size during the upload may be buried — it took me a while to figure out I could select a size after first being confronted with "Yer JPEG is too big". Might be hiding in a sub-menu.

d7fc5bec17fd3b00762df76ceb9bbf0a0938c8a7.gif

re Probing:

Got anything with a looper, either standalone or MFX such as a Zoom?

Even a long delay or reverb with long tails helps, after thwacking the strings, for giving you more time to poke around.

I plug an old MP3 player into the input jack using a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable (standard MP3 player or phone audio cable) and a 3.5mm to 6.35mm converter. Just play a few of your favourite songs. You are really mostly listening to see if you have signal at first, rather than what the pedal is doing to it (having said that, playing a few songs into a flanger and probing, I could definitely tell when I got flanging happening :) )

Back