Collateral FX Golden Ratio (Golden Fleece clone)

Blimey that looks great!

I've built my own clone, but there was one component value that has remained a mystery to me, C6 on the schematic:

What value did you uses and what were your mods?

What a fantastic build!

I'm obsessed with the Golden Ratio, so this little golden-globule has extra appeal to me. Really well executed graphic.

A bit surprised to see a red LED instead of amber, but it's like a ruby set in 14k — looks sharp!
Thanks a lot man! I used the red led just because I think I don't have any amber ones in hand :( but I'll surely post one with it soon. It's a great sounding circuit!

Blimey that looks great!

I've built my own clone, but there was one component value that has remained a mystery to me, C6 on the schematic:

What value did you uses and what were your mods?
Thanks a lot! I went with a 2M2 resistor and a 100pf capacitor, and the mod is just a 100r in series with the 9v input! Reduces a great deal of noise

Thanks a lot! I went with a 2M2 resistor and a 100pf capacitor, and the mod is just a 100r in series with the 9v input! Reduces a great deal of noise
Thanks, I went for 100pf too, and I'll try the 100r mod, I've seen that occasionally on other builds, but had no idea what it's purpose was, but if it's to reduce noise that's great, not that I find it to have a high noise floor as is.

It's my favourite fuzz so far.

Back