Equilux Equalizer

The most exciting part is ordering a Jewel for the led. Lol. Seriously though I’m excited for that almost as much as playing with this thing once it’s complete.

The most exciting part is ordering a Jewel for the led. Lol. Seriously though I’m excited for that almost as much as playing with this thing once it’s complete.
Me and you both! Jewel for the LED? That’s going to be awesome looking forward to that!

This was the topic of discussion on how to retain a Jewel a while back & Robert found this in one of the Pedals, Simple and effective!
Note that this type of Circlip has a full circle on the inside edge.
UPDATE: Here is the Pettyjohn on the right that Robert spotted!

Jewel & Circlip.jpg 1668207814460.png

Last edited:
This was the topic of discussion on how to retain a Jewel a while back & Robert found this in one of the Pedals, Simple and effective!
Note that this type of Circlip has a full circle on the inside edge, some Circlips have a 2 little bumps and may not be as efficient:

View attachment 35783
AKA retaining ring, jesus clip, snap-ring, c-clip, rotor-clip (for those searching).

Note that this type of Circlip has a full circle on the inside edge, some Circlips have a 2 little bumps and may not be as efficient:

View attachment 35783
BRILLIANT cause my latest build has a giant jewel and I was going to borrow my friend's tapping kit which would get ... 2 maybe 3 threads in the enclosure but probably only one. Was going to use glue to back up the thread-tapping. Et Voila — a solution appears, the universe of music6000 provides!

I know it's in the BOM, but I remembered seeing somewheres this build needs 1 of one thing and two of another thing... Found it.

It's HERE, but I'll add it in this thread anyway — the Grand Poobah says

You'll need 1 x LND150,

www.pedalpcb.com

LND150-N3 MOSFET - PedalPCB.com

N-Channel Depletion Mode MOSFET
www.pedalpcb.com
www.pedalpcb.com

and also need

2 x 47mH
www.pedalpcb.com

47mH Radial Inductor - PedalPCB.com

Inductor