Recent Builds (Dead Air & PedalPcb)

Tomnyhc

Pictures Linked

All Pedals
Gut Shot

PedalPCB Flock, close-up
This was a fun one. I attempted to do an acid etch resembling the Beetronics custom shop series though the pot labels came out pretty difficult to read. This was the first time doing an acid etch with a paint color other than black, will probably play around with more like this.

PedalPCB War Scythe
This one was sitting incomplete for a long time. I finally pulled the trigger on some AC176s and was able to finish. Killer pedal.

PedalPCB Dark Esbat
I was really excited when this board was posted. I bought a duplicate board and may keep searching for the MC33178s for that one as opposed to the TLO72's I used in this build.

Dead Air Sawzall Ultra+
Dead Air is making some really cool pedals right now, look up his Feral+. I don't believe this circuit board ever went up on the Dead Air store but I was able to snatch one via Instagram and its a really cool pedal. Basically an HM-2 with a Distortion+/DOD 250 circuit, frequency, and Q controls in the EQ section. Dead Air is also kind enough to include pedal art with build docs which is awesome because my design skills are not great.

Dead Air DIY Sawzall
Similar to the Sawzall Ultra+ without the Q control. Instead there's a switchable Drive/Clean option so you can just use the EQ section. I really like this feature as I typically use amp gain with an HM-2. Dead Air also makes a production Sawzall which is similar but with the ability to toggle between fuzz/drive.

Last edited:
Back