Conqueror Fuzz

SYLV9ST9R

Build Rating
4.00 star(s)
A rarely get people approaching me for commission work, but I do enjoy it quite a bit (probably because I seldom do it...).
So I got contacted by someone whose partner bought my Simulcast for his birthday this summer, as he had a board for the Conqueror, but never got into building pedals.
As he liked my work on the Simulcast, he asked me if I could build the Conqueror for him, and here's the result:

IMG_1907.jpg IMG_1908.jpg

Only gave it 4 stars because of me. As you can see here, I had a slight mishap with my build, but thanks to Dave, I now have new information on the pedal.
It sound great. Did a small tryout session last night, with a bit of reverb, and I could get great various OD and fuzzy tones. I love the mid-range boost switch, especially with the bass cut and treble pushed, as it can get some serious and usable lo-fi tones.
I'll probably build one for me in the new year, as I could see it fit in my setup.

On the cosmetic side, I really like the design we settled on, paying tribute to the WHITE pedal. I used the Matte varnish on the Tayday UV print, and it works very well with the thin lines of the geometric design (opposed to Gloss in the same situation). Matte white enclosure & white LED.
I also used a Parasit relay board as I had a handful that I still never used.

Last edited:
I love this so much. The minimalist in me is besides myself. Flawless🥵🥵💅💅
I knew you would like it, especially as you're always telling me to put my name on it. The matte white and grey works so well.
Thanks for your constant support, means a lot.
Looks Great Nick!
Thanks Barry, always fun working with someone on a design and having a great outcome.

Last edited:
Thanks!
I got this one, as it's cheaper than a Fasel.
I had bought a TM013 transformer but realized the person I was building for had an older version of the board, so I'll use the transformer for my future build, as people here had great results with the transformer.
I built the now defunct conqueror supreme with the transformer so I really wanna compare it to a fasel since I believe the inductance on the TM013 is much higher, which would lead to different resonant peaks.

Back