Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a brined a 11 pound top sirloin in my offset smoker, taking that to a friends house late this afternoon, they're doin' the bird. :cool:
That sounds like heaven.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Hot tip: if someone starts bringing up religion or politics, start talking about your favorite Tube Screamer variant and how the diodes effect the soft clipping. Works every time.

I brined a 16 lb turkey and took it to my sister's house and cooked it in my char broil big easy oil less fryer, I think I have the drumsticks and maybe a wing left

Hope everyone had a great day regardless, and especially thankful for this forum

I brined a 16 lb turkey and took it to my sister's house and cooked it in my char broil big easy oil less fryer, I think I have the drumsticks and maybe a wing left

Hope everyone had a great day regardless, and especially thankful for this forum
Man oh man we have sooo much food here at the house i just finished eating some left overs. Whats crazy is i felt like i ate a ton yesterday...im not understanding how theres still a fridge full of food. I mean im not complaining...just know my dang brand might turn into Turkey Wing Audio 😆

Back