Pharmacist Pot Question

I'm nearing the finish on the board to the Pharmacist pedal. I'm checking the order of the pots, and the documentation for the build list the "Gain" as a A250K pot and the "Mids" as a A25K pot. On the PCB it has a A250K pot in the "Mids" location and the A25K pot in the "Gain" location as indicated on the pedal drill plan.

Which is correct, the order on the PCB or on the drill plan?

Thanks!

I'm nearing the finish on the board to the Pharmacist pedal. I'm checking the order of the pots, and the documentation for the build list the "Gain" as a A250K pot and the "Mids" as a A25K pot. On the PCB it has a A250K pot in the "Mids" location and the A25K pot in the "Gain" location as indicated on the pedal drill plan.

Which is correct, the order on the PCB or on the drill plan?

Thanks!
@Robert can confirm but it's highly unlikely the gain is going to be an A25k.

From looking at other's build reports, the Gain is correctly labeled as 250K.

Can you post a picture of your PCB?

The drill plan is always inverted from the component side of the PCB. The PCB is essentially upside-down once it's mounted into the enclosure. Could that be your issue?

I suspect this is the case.

Gain is A250K, Mids is A25K.

They're both printed correctly on the PCB.

Duh, I realized that when I was checking the fit of the board in the enclosure, I had it with the components facing the top of the box. Flipped the board over and everything lined up perfectly.

Thanks for all the help. This is my first pedal that I’m sourcing the parts rather than buying a kit. This is one of several missteps I’ve made but overall it’s been a enjoyable experience.

Back