Sonomatic Delay

@Dutch66

I'm working up a UV Print design for @jjjimi84 and I was just curious if there are any scaling concerns with the graphic from the build doc. I want to make sure i don;t give him a bunk file, especially consdering the 1590DD plus UV is over $20.

@Dutch66

I'm working up a UV Print design for @jjjimi84 and I was just curious if there are any scaling concerns with the graphic from the build doc. I want to make sure i don;t give him a bunk file, especially consdering the 1590DD plus UV is over $20.
I totally get you, but there's already a UV printing file (3 layers) available for the Sonomatic which has been used succesfully many times, as well as the drill coordinates. In all honesty, these are contributed over the years by members of my FB group, and are freely available for non-commercial use

I totally get you, but there's already a UV printing file (3 layers) available for the Sonomatic which has been used succesfully many times, as well as the drill coordinates. In all honesty, these are contributed over the years by members of my FB group, and are freely available for non-commercial use

I guess my concern is that the file in the build docs doesn't scale to the Tayda 1590DD UV template. When imported, it's smaller than that area so I want to make sure i get the sizing right.

Also, the vector file for the graphics has some artifacts in it around the rounding of the black faceplate border that make it impossible to delete them out without having to redo parts of the graphic.

I'm sure I'll figure it out, I may have to just rework some of the graphics.

@jjjimi84

1671215765766.png

I had to fix some things up and import the drill plan then scale it to size but I think this is it. I still need to put it into Tayda UV template form but when I'm done I'll forward it.

I used the back minus front command so that the enclosure color would come through the text and control rings but you could easily copy/paste the black outline and put it as RDG_White if you want the lettering, etc. to be white.

Attachments

• 1671215747883.png
    1671215747883.png
    175 bytes · Views: 8
@jjjimi84

View attachment 38298

I had to fix some things up and import the drill plan then scale it to size but I think this is it. I still need to put it into Tayda UV template form but when I'm done I'll forward it.

I used the back minus front command so that the enclosure color would come through the text and control rings but you could easily copy/paste the black outline and put it as RDG_White if you want the lettering, etc. to be white.
The (black only) design file for a water slide decal in the building documents has been used succesfully many times without any scaling issues ... It was made with Inkscape, but the exported .pdf seems to work fine. The file for UV printing has 3 layers (color, white & gloss) as per Tayda's requirements, and has also been used quite a few times without any hassle. Also, the drill coordinates available from the files section, line up perfectly with the UV.pdf I'm not sure what else I could say, but everything you need is already out there ... (thanks to our members)

The (black only) design file for a water slide decal in the building documents has been used succesfully many times without any scaling issues ... It was made with Inkscape, but the exported .pdf seems to work fine. The file for UV printing has 3 layers (color, white & gloss) as per Tayda's requirements, and has also been used quite a few times without any hassle. Also, the drill coordinates available from the files section, line up perfectly with the UV.pdf I'm not sure what else I could say, but everything you need is already out there ... (thanks to our members)

I figured it out. I took your drill file and scaled it properly in Corel Draw and then tweaked the water slide decal to proper measurements.

Did you try opamps other than the OPA2134? That's got quite expensive and I'd rather not if I can...

there's nothing special about the implementation that would dictate anything more than a regular dual op amp. I assume they went luxe with it because it is in the audio path.

Back