Wet/dry pedal?

innerlight

Hey all!
I want to build a simple wet/dry blend pedal to use alongside my always on wah pedal, so I can blend in a bit of the original signal back in. It doesn’t seem like anything exists in Pcb form (except the thunder chicken), can anyone point me toward a schematic or a cheap solution?The simpler the better.
Many thanks!

I am wiring up a Buff and Blend right now. I'm going to add it to a modded Green Ringer. I have used the Buff n Blend in a few builds, including my first modded Big Muff. It was on my board for two years. I was adding small, or large amounts of fuzz into most song I played live. It made me smile, having an always on FUZZ, while playing for folks on a Sunday afternoon, at a winery or someplace mellow.
I suggest purchasing a few of them. So you have the option to add the blend into a build down the road. And because traces and pads get lifted. I learned how to solder on the guitarPcb boards. And the build doc's can be a little confusing. Just saying

Be warned, the paramix layout is not very good. You are going to end up with a rats nest of wires. I'd love to see someone clean it up. Maybe PedalPCB could be talked into something like that?
It doesn't say on the build doc, what sized enclosure did you use?

We discussed having a PPCB version of some sort of mixer with phase flip in the wishlist thread and I thought Robert was working on it…

The Buff n Blend is also known as the Split n Blend, as such there's also ...

Vero
... used to be a Super Paramix with multiple channels, must be on my old computer.

Perf

Moonn's SplitnBlend

Fuzz Dog's
Blender
Not so simple, but very cool clone of Moosapotamus' Brass Blender
Fat Ass Blooper, one for the bass-players
Something to seriously consider if you're running multiple signals, an inverter:

There's a few more PCB-places online that sell the Split N Blend PCB, if you but look under a few URL-rox.

Maybe Try:
GGG
Madbean
AMZ
BYOC
Delyk
JMK
Lectric-FX
MAS
MKLEK
Moody
Tonepad
UK-Electronic.de
THCustom
Nucleon
Oshpark
Aion

And a bunch more I can't remember

I’d be building this to wet/dry blend a cocked Vox wah. Can anyone tell me whether a phase flip would be necessary here?

I don’t, I bought it off a person on reverb YEARS ago, it has something very special!
Apparently it’s a Vox V847 clone. I’ll try to find a schematic

Back