Dual Gang pot insulator, ghetto version

DAJE

Of course you should buy these from PedalPCB which are much better and far more tasteful.

But, in an emergency, you could do this.

Plastic plectrum, trimmed with nail clippers. (I should have trimmed it closer to the pot's shape, but since I didn't need to I didn't bother.)

Four dabs of super glue on the little metal tabs that hold the bottom of the pot in place.

Done. Ugly but working.

Attachments

• 0A.jpg
    0A.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 0B.jpg
    0B.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 0C.jpg
    0C.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 0D.jpg
    0D.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 0E.jpg
    0E.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 11
We all know nylon and celluloid plectrums sound better because their divergent cell patterns have different diffusion coefficients in the crystal romaine lettuce that affect the dielectric parallax of the sagittal plane rebound in the second gangway of the pots.

Amateur hour!

Of course you should buy these from PedalPCB which are much better and far more tasteful.

But, in an emergency, you could do this.

Plastic plectrum, trimmed with nail clippers. (I should have trimmed it closer to the pot's shape, but since I didn't need to I didn't bother.)

Four dabs of super glue on the little metal tabs that hold the bottom of the pot in place.

Done. Ugly but working.
Hmmmm.....I have a box of SWAG pics from different vendors that are all too flimsy for me to use.....(cough, cough @Cabintech ..... :ROFLMAO: )
Now I know what to do with them! Now where are my nail clippers......?

Back