Help! Missing components!

giovanni

Hey guys! I’m looking for a few components to get started on the Low Tide build: a V3207D and a LM258P. Can anybody hook me up with either?

I got the ok from @Robert when I built mine to use an lm358. I have a spare 3207, but need to check to make sure it’s solid
Edit: just tested in my functioning low tide and it appears to be a dud. Sorry to get the hopes up

Last edited:
I got the ok from @Robert when I built mine to use an lm358. I have a spare 3207, but need to check to make sure it’s solid
Edit: just tested in my functioning low tide and it appears to be a dud. Sorry to get the hopes up
Nice. I can easily get that from Smallbear. I just got a gift card so I was hoping I could get everything from them but they are out of the BBD.

Ugh I also still need a B2M pot for another build that’s impossible to find!
B2M here
V3207 here

Edit: great minds think alike haha.

Man, Smallbear prices are very high compared to Tayda, especially given that their selection doesn’t seem to be as good as it used to. What do you guys buy from them? Ge stuff?
Edit: I got a $100 gift card for my birthday…

So I have the V3207D. I’m not sure if I have the LM258P. I have to look but it’s pretty late where I’m at right now. If you don’t pull the trigger tonight I can give you a definite answer in the am. As for the V3207D I just got a few in for the low tide as well and don’t mind sending you one.

Edit: I should have a LM358 seeing as @Diynot confirmed you can use those as a sub.

So I have the V3207D. I’m not sure if I have the LM258P. I have to look but it’s pretty late where I’m at right now. If you don’t pull the trigger tonight I can give you a definite answer in the am. As for the V3207D I just got a few in for the low tide as well and don’t mind sending you one.

Edit: I should have a LM358 seeing as @Diynot confirmed you can use those as a sub.
Thank you for the offer! those are easier to source than I anticipated so I’ll be ok!

Back