Madbean Pork Barrel

jjjimi84

The Madbean Pork Barrel chorus, a take on the Boss CE-2 chorus giving you all of them delicious Nevermind sounds in pedal form. I had a lot of fun with this one and loved the fuzz chorus sounds that i was getting.
OSxP3bWl.jpg
T6XvFRLl.jpg

Chorus! Now we are talkin' my language. Hey did you ever get that Cepheid up and running with the MN3007/MN3101? Wish it had a blend knob sometimes like this one which is very nice to have. I'm still rockin' the DK #1 Twin Face. 🤟

Cool build and video!!! The third sound, I thought, absolutely nailed early Rush tones. And that one veers off the path because I think Lifeson used a CE-1.

Am I the only one old enough to remember Men At Work? I think lead singer Colin Hayes is still cranking out albums.

Am I the only one old enough to remember Men At Work? I think lead singer Colin Hayes is still cranking out albums.
I recall them. Shame only stuff most outside Oz remember is the 2 joke songs... the serious songs are damn good and where pop music SHOULD have gone.

and the pyrocumulous set sounded like type O neg... majority of October Rust...

The Madbean Pork Barrel chorus, a take on the Boss CE-2 chorus giving you all of them delicious Nevermind sounds in pedal form. I had a lot of fun with this one and loved the fuzz chorus sounds that i was getting.
OSxP3bWl.jpg
T6XvFRLl.jpg
That is a very pleasing gutshot to look at, congrats!

Chorus! Now we are talkin' my language. Hey did you ever get that Cepheid up and running with the MN3007/MN3101? Wish it had a blend knob sometimes like this one which is very nice to have. I'm still rockin' the DK #1 Twin Face. 🤟
Its built and working waiting on you to tell me what you want painted on it! Ill dm you a photo.
Cool build and video!!! The third sound, I thought, absolutely nailed early Rush tones. And that one veers off the path because I think Lifeson used a CE-1.

I legitimately had no idea who they where but did go back and watch Men at work and still laughed at it.
I used to put a carcass fuzz into a Keeley Dyno-my-roto chorus. It was rad.

Carcass all blitzed out into the roto flange setting sounded alive
This is what all of us should be doing.
I recall them. Shame only stuff most outside Oz remember is the 2 joke songs... the serious songs are damn good and where pop music SHOULD have gone.

and the pyrocumulous set sounded like type O neg... majority of October Rust...
Which album or songs would you recommend? Because good eighties music is great but often over shadowed and over looked by me because of the whole 80s schtick
That is a very pleasing gutshot to look at, congrats!
Thank I just want to make @Guardians of the analog proud

Great build! I absolutely love fuzz or distortion into chorus. Check out how Bob Mould did so with Husker Du in the eighties ("In a Free Land" is a good example, as is "New Day Rising"). Makes it sound even more like your amp is about to get a rip in the speaker or something. That's my reference point, anyway.

Awesome reference point

Back