Arkaim Fuzz | Mountainking Megalith

apc42069

Holllllllllly shit

What a blast!! Fun to build (again, inverse relationship of board size to BOM), realllllly fun to play!

The level of chug I'm getting out of a tele with vintage wound single coils is........high. Bringing me back to playing speed metal in high school, sort of a novelty but man, what a gas.

What I'm all hyped about though is the versatility! The effect the input knob has on the rest of the circuit is both dramatic and wide ranging. So easy to dial in different.. experiences - I can't even say different textures or flavors because the entire topology feels altered.

Not living on my board, but could easily see it finding many a home on others' Sort of wish I knew how much I'd dig it before impatiently putting it in my first engraving test-run box.

This enclosure is gorgeous, and much like a sunset is impossible to represent in a photograph (and my basement office/music room has atrocious recessed spot lighting).. it's the peacock ore from SBP, and I'm reticent about typing this because I just checked and there are only 4 left....

IMG_1646.jpg IMG_1645.jpg IMG_1647.jpg

Back