Missing Build Docs / Schematics

I could’ve sworn I saw this somewhere before but now I can’t seem to find it. Seconded…
Found this should take care of it for me.

The diagram isn't drawn up yet but it's pretty straightforward.

+/- go to the corresponding lugs of the DC jack.

IN goes to Input Jack Tip
OUT goes to Output Jack Tip
Each jack grounds to their nearest GND pad

The two 3PDT breakout boards are direct pin-for-pin connections.

See this build report for an example:
I'll get those schematics to you ASAP.

Are there any wiring or docs for the Byzantium? Thanks

Is there a schematic for the Bobby available?

Edit - I see they are available for the Cetus and John, those are probably the same but with different component values or at least close enough to use so I'll go with that for the probe until the right one is available. In case anyone else is looking for the same thing.

Last edited:
Is there a drill template for the XS Drive (Xotic SL Drive)? I've been searching the forum and can't find anything. Can we just like use the hydra for the toggle locations, then use a 3knob template for the knobs?

Is there a schematic for the protoboard? purchased one and having difficulty sourcing some of the componets, so I have them on back order but I want to use the board without the voltage regulators if possible while I wait for the parts. Wanted to see how the other components will be affected or what will or wont work without those components.

Any build docs for Decadence Preamp? I was able to find a txt file with BOM, but not sure how to populate the board other than comparing to image of complete board found online

Thanks for the Victory preamps. Is it planned to release the flock schematic?

Yes of course, the schematic will be in the doc when it's posted.

Any build docs for Decadence Preamp? I was able to find a txt file with BOM, but not sure how to populate the board other than comparing to image of complete board found online

The component values are printed directly on the PCB.

I'm working through some build docs now but there are a few others ahead of this one.

Yes of course, the schematic will be in the doc when it's posted.

The component values are printed directly on the PCB.

I'm working through some build docs now but there are a few others ahead of this one.
Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 9.20.49 AM.png

I might be too new at this, but the board looks like the only values printed on it are for the pots. Seems like the markings are similar to what I got on the El Sol, where they related to a position and the build doc linked the position to the component. I guess the schematic would have both? Sorry for the confusion, I'm sure this is a me issue

View attachment 41612

I might be too new at this, but the board looks like the only values printed on it are for the pots. Seems like the markings are similar to what I got on the El Sol, where they related to a position and the build doc linked the position to the component. I guess the schematic would have both? Sorry for the confusion, I'm sure this is a me issue
That is not a picture of the board you will get in the mail. The actual boards have values on the silkscreen.

Back