DEMO Leprechaun

This post contains an audio or video demo

DGWVI

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I really don't like this circuit, and I definitely have no idea how to optimally use it. This was a commission, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered

That said, the board itself is wonderfully laid out, and it went together smoothly

Customer requested additional Expression inputs for the Magic (Regeneration) and Track(Dispersion) controls, so he got em. I threw the IRBs in just because I have a ton of em already loaded, and this effect is one that definitely benefits from them.

I've attached a demo, but I am confident in saying I'm not the player this circuit was designed for

orca-image--469996521.jpeg orca-image--1297521579.jpeg

As an additional note- the Harris CD4069 form SBP pictured does not work properly in the clock circuit. I was having an issue with the Tracking pot completely killing the effect signal when turned up past 2 o'clock until I swapped the chip for an RCA model.

I really like it. I watched some I get Jews with Stillman. There are some great ideas there.

wizard-hader.gif

Although I agree with your assessment of the circuit- this is a sweet DEMO!

*Watch- in less than a month, this same customer is going to commission an Arachnid :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I find that building and owning the leprechaun is far more inspiring than actually using the leprechaun. When I put one on my board, I never used it outside of the woodshed but at the time I had more room on there for the silly bullshit.

Yeah, I find that building and owning the leprechaun is far more inspiring than actually using the leprechaun. When I put one on my board, I never used it outside of the woodshed but at the time I had more room on there for the silly bullshit.
I like the EQD silly noise maker pedals. I’d led i was I to ambience stuff, they would be handy.

wizard-hader.gif

Although I agree with your assessment of the circuit- this is a sweet DEMO!

*Watch- in less than a month, this same customer is going to commission an Arachnid :ROFLMAO:
Adding an adjustable feedback path and clock module to one of the more normal pitch shifting patches could be cool. Perhaps I'll try that on my dual Pythagoras

Back