Muffin Fuzz (Triangle)

So this is my second build, I’ve since realised that I can’t just assume box caps, Aion helpfully mentions them in the build notes and didn’t think to check.

Also first attempt at enclosure graphics, it’s a high quality gloss sticker that I learned a few “don’t do that again” aspects of the experience as you can tell by the sharp edges and bumps. I don’t mind.

Sounds great, I plan to put it next to my Fuzzgod II on my pedalboard and use it as an alternate flavoured fuzz in certain songs in the set.

Onto the next one!

Attachments

• 6C08859C-0E36-4342-AB85-09AB92E01381.jpeg
    6C08859C-0E36-4342-AB85-09AB92E01381.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 1E92DBD9-1195-487F-A7FC-FE746FC9EDB8.jpeg
    1E92DBD9-1195-487F-A7FC-FE746FC9EDB8.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 47
Looks good. The Triangle circuit (from the BOM) is interesting; it was one of the first BMP traces to hit the internet years ago, and is actually of a pretty rare Triangle variant. It’s one of my favorite, very full-flavor, and not as cold as some BMP’s.

Also, caps:
pF = disc/mlcc
nF = box
uF = electrolytic

Not a rule, but a guideline. Most of the time the above is true…

Looks good. The Triangle circuit (from the BOM) is interesting; it was one of the first BMP traces to hit the internet years ago, and is actually of a pretty rare Triangle variant. It’s one of my favorite, very full-flavor, and not as cold as some BMP’s.

Also, caps:
pF = disc/mlcc
nF = box
uF = electrolytic

Not a rule, but a guideline. Most of the time the above is true…
I love this backstory, thanks for sharing it with me. I watched a great comparison video and the triangle sounded best to me

Back