CHIPS FOR CAESAR CHORUS

weswebbs

Hello Everyone, I am looking for a place to source the chips for the Caesar Chorus (Julia by Walrus) V3207D and V3102D. So far I have had little luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

eBay can be sketchy, eBay from China scary. That being said. I have bought 8 pairs from this seller. All have worked until I fried them. (I have done this to 3 two in one pedal long story but not the chips the fault). If ya wanna gamble and save a buck, these have all worked for me.

I also used Stompboxparts for these. Nothing against any other seller such as Cabintech, I'm sure they're great. I've just had good experiences with the folks at SBP, their prices are good and they ship lightning fast. In fact, yesterday - after stocking up on ICs from Tayda and then reading that some have had less than great experiences with Tayda's ICs - I decided to eat the loss and buy them again form SBP. Right after I placed the order, I realized I had forgotten something. I used their web form and asked if they could add those to the order so I didn't have to pay another shipping charge and they replied within 5 minutes with an updated order and shipped it all out yesterday as well.

Last edited:
I also used Stompboxparts for these. Nothing against any other seller such as Cabintech, I'm sure they're great. I've just had good experiences with the folks at SBP, their prices are good and they ship lightning fast. In fact, yesterday - after stocking up on ICs from Tayda and then reading that some have had less than great experiences with Tayda's ICs - I decided to eat the loss and buy them again form SBP. Right after I placed the order, I realized I had forgotten something. I used their web form and asked if they could add those to the order so I didn't have to pay another shipping charge and they replied within 5 minutes with an updated order and shipped it all out yesterday as well.
They’re both great. You won’t go wrong either way. Good folks.

Cabintech is extra handy b/c they have no minimum orders.

Back