DEMO A fun custom build Kliche

This post contains an audio or video demo

swyse

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys, I haven't been as active online recently, but I build this pedal for a custom request that I'm pretty stoked about. It's just a kliche built to normal kliche specs, but we had some fun with the graphics and LEDs. I ended up using the footswitch LED rings under the huge 32mm knobs, ultimately decided velcro to secure the rings was the best option I had because it's impossible to tighten the nut with them on and I wanted them to be fairly secure, but removable.

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Wow Wow Wow!

Dude you knocked it out of the park with this! You sir have some incredible skills! Awesome in and out!

Hey guys, I haven't been as active online recently, but I build this pedal for a custom request that I'm pretty stoked about. It's just a kliche built to normal kliche specs, but we had some fun with the graphics and LEDs. I ended up using the footswitch LED rings under the huge 32mm knobs, ultimately decided velcro to secure the rings was the best option I had because it's impossible to tighten the nut with them on and I wanted them to be fairly secure, but removable.

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Very cool build...

Thanks everyone, I hope to share my next project as well if I remember to take pictures haha. It’s not as cool as this one but also a fun one.

Back