Did someone here make this Chauffeur?

Hey all, I’m trying to track down who may have made this Chauffeur pedal. I’d actually like to buy it as it’s listed for sale online. But the seller will not show me a picture of the inside because he doesn’t want to open the back. Not sure why, but I just wanted to get a little info about the builder before pulling the trigger.

Attachments

• 873E921B-8E2D-41A8-9788-C34668912DD3.jpeg
    873E921B-8E2D-41A8-9788-C34668912DD3.jpeg
    942.8 KB · Views: 55
Hey all, I’m trying to track down who may have made this Chauffeur pedal. I’d actually like to buy it as it’s listed for sale online. But the seller will not show me a picture of the inside because he doesn’t want to open the back. Not sure why, but I just wanted to get a little info about the builder before pulling the trigger.
I've seen that logo before,

Check this thread, it shows a pedal with the same graphic (presumably the builder).

Last edited:
Oh I know. It’s super shady. Haha. He claims “I never opened it and I don’t wanna ruin it” and then won’t tell me the person he originally bought it from even though he claims he bought it from the original builder. But I figured if the original builder went to the trouble of having it printed and also has his own personal logo, then he might actually be a reputable builder connected to this site.

Oh I know. It’s super shady. Haha. He claims “I never opened it and I don’t wanna ruin it” and then won’t tell me the person he originally bought it from even though he claims he bought it from the original builder. But I figured if the original builder went to the trouble of having it printed and also has his own personal logo, then he might actually be a reputable builder connected to this site.
If it's second hand he may have gone in and screwed something up

giphy.webp

Here’s the gutshot on that one, if the seller wanted to pop the back off and take a pic you could see if any of the wiring’s been disturbed 8D33B25E-8956-4024-A72B-3884F9CB773D.jpeg

But also it’s a good straightforward build! The hardest part is sourcing the different flavors of diodes, had to go with a few different vendors to get ‘em all.

Here’s the gutshot on that one, if the seller wanted to pop the back off and take a pic you could see if any of the wiring’s been disturbedView attachment 44373

But also it’s a good straightforward build! The hardest part is sourcing the different flavors of diodes, had to go with a few different vendors to get ‘em all.
Right on, thanks so much for this! I’ll see if I can’t get him to open it up for me. Great job on the build.

Oh yup that’s one of mine! Assuming the seller hasn’t opened it I can vouch that I built it and it sounded great when I dropped it in the mailbox!
So I took a gamble and ordered it. Sure enough, it was as advertised and purrs like a tiger. Thanks @manfesto for the awesome build quality. Loving the pedal!

Attachments

• ADF604B4-C6E2-4532-85D1-4C3BCE22366C.jpeg
    ADF604B4-C6E2-4532-85D1-4C3BCE22366C.jpeg
    790.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 84A8203D-0A0C-4800-A424-5E645D4E68DB.jpeg
    84A8203D-0A0C-4800-A424-5E645D4E68DB.jpeg
    929.7 KB · Views: 36
Back