DEMO Madbean Deluxe Memory Man

This post contains an audio or video demo

Synchrony Pedalworks

7F9C0F99-982B-4BEE-BF83-9E0017F07C35.jpeg This build was done to support the endeavors of @Paradox916 for Autism. My brother has a mild form of autism and I can sympathize with those caring for someone with autism. To me, autism is a daily struggle.

This project was to stretch my abilities and get out of my comfort zone. This build is tough. There are a lot of parts and the fit is tight! Fortunately, it fired up the first time.

The paint is a different finished. I used some Krylon glitter paint and tried to fade the green into the silver. For now, the lettering looks good, but I don’t know if the vinyl decals will stay put. The texture of the paint makes for poor adhesion.

Thanks for reading and supporting this challenge.

A87EC161-41B5-4C7B-9CD8-73D5323F0378.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 44708This build was done to support the endeavors of @Paradox916 for Autism. My brother has a mild form of autism and I can sympathize with those caring for someone with autism. To me, autism is a daily struggle.

This project was to stretch my abilities and get out of my comfort zone. This build is tough. There are a lot of parts and the fit is tight! Fortunately, it fired up the first time.

The paint is a different finished. I used some Krylon glitter paint and tried to fade the green into the silver. For now, the lettering looks good, but I don’t know if the vinyl decals will stay put. The texture of the paint makes for poor adhesion.

Thanks for reading and supporting this challenge.

View attachment 44707
When ANY MBP BBD Delay pedal "fires up the first time" it's WIN!!! They are the only builds that I have high hopes but low confidence and sometimes give me nightmares....hahahaha. (And I have two more sitting in the pile)

Isn’t that the truth! For once, I actually did the testing prior to rocking. It must have given me good vibes/luck!
Oh I just noticed you built the negative ground 9v version. How does it sound? Have you built any of the other versions before? I have two of these boards to replicate my dual DMM set up in my amp efx loop. I'm currently running the Tourbus and Total Recall in my recording setup.

Oh I just noticed you built the negative ground 9v version. How does it sound? Have you built any of the other versions before? I have two of these boards to replicate my dual DMM set up in my amp efx loop. I'm currently running the Tourbus and Total Recall in my recording setup.
I haven’t tried the other DMMs, but I did a short demo and comparison video last night. I wanted to compare it to the Dark Rift (PT2399) modulated delay. I like the DMM, but the Dark Rift is provides a better “star gazing”/spatial quality.

Back