Current lover 2023

Guardians of the analog

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This week's build report is an EHX pedal. Wait, didn't I finish that quest last year? Yeah, but this one isn't for me, but a gift for a friend. This one's going to @Big Monk who has been a solid guy, upped his game, been very supportive and needed to get that mooer off his board 😂.

Truth is, I've been trying to get a diy mistress on his board for a while but he's been singing the mooer elady praise as long as he's been here. When Brian announced the 2023 edition of the current lover I knew it was my time to make this a reality. This board supports different voltages and different BBD chips. I went with the mn3007 and Derek chose 18v operation and the rest is stock except for the volume pot, we went with a 100k linear at his request.

Simple build with no hiccups and quiet DEM operation and sound. I went all out on the design of this one as it's not for me and my swan song to the mistress circuit. I've built 7 now and wanted to go out with a bang. Matte white tayda enclosure with UV print. Classic Mighty Thor Jane Foster as the electric mistress. Red And black color scheme with red knobs and matching wiring. Really hope he enjoys it, he earned it and deserves it.

XVyv8r5.jpg
mKZgPTl.jpg
nuhYTVr.jpeg

Goes without saying I’ve been super excited about this.

Chris is a great guy and a major supporter of my basic bitch fuzz face obsession. No matter how many times I’ve talked about this and that and buffers and cleanup he’s been encouraging.

Super pumped about this and can’t wait to play some terrible Gilmour riffs on it using my patented Blair Witch Project style camera work.

This week's build report is an EHX pedal. Wait, didn't I finish that quest last year? Yeah, but this one isn't for me, but a gift for a friend. This one's going to @Big Monk who has been a solid guy, upped his game, been very supportive and needed to get that mooer off his board 😂.

Truth is, I've been trying to get a diy mistress on his board for a while but he's been singing the mooer elady praise as long as he's been here. When Brian announced the 2023 edition of the current lover I knew it was my time to make this a reality. This board supports different voltages and different BBD chips. I went with the mn3007 and Derek chose 18v operation and the rest is stock except for the volume pot, we went with a 100k linear at his request.

Simple build with no hiccups and quiet DEM operation and sound. I went all out on the design of this one as it's not for me and my swan song to the mistress circuit. I've built 7 now and wanted to go out with a bang. Matte white tayda enclosure with UV print. Classic Mighty Thor Jane Foster as the electric mistress. Red And black color scheme with red knobs and matching wiring. Really hope he enjoys it, he earned it and deserves it.

XVyv8r5.jpg
mKZgPTl.jpg
nuhYTVr.jpeg
I didn't even know there was a "She-Thor".....my Marvel Universe knowledge is limited to the Avenger movies... :ROFLMAO: .

Awesome build Chris! for an awesome dude with awesome socks!!!

I need!! So, are you going to rebuild my own collection of keepers or just rehouse my builds into your tight quivering boxes?!
I mean, if you really want something I may actually have the perfect thing. I have heard you say numerous times that the DOD meatbox is your first pedal and one of your favorites. I have been sitting on a soy sauce board and IC forever and never thought I would build it. Maybe I have a reason to finally?

I mean, if you really want something I may actually have the perfect thing. I have heard you say numerous times that the DOD meatbox is your first pedal and one of your favorites. I have been sitting on a soy sauce board and IC forever and never thought I would build it. Maybe I have a reason to finally?
*shudders. I’d pay top $ for that! With flies on it?!

Back