What's on the workbench?

Hey @Robert what's the most complicated pedal you've traced?

That's a tough question.

The most complex pedal I've traced fully is the Van Weelden Royal Overdrive... next up is the Cali 76, but I haven't actually finished that one because it is just so absurdly complex that I decided to take a looong break from it.

Despite the Royal Overdrive being the biggest pedal circuit I've traced it went fairly smoothly. There are much smaller, much simpler circuits that have given me more of a headache.

Prolly that one that had to be de-gooped but the black-goop was super-solid and thick-like-a-brick.

Yep, that one.

That's a tough question.

The most complex pedal I've traced fully is the Van Weelden Royal Overdrive... next up is the Cali 76, but I haven't actually finished that one because it is just so absurdly complex that I decided to take a looong break from it.

Despite the Royal Overdrive being the biggest pedal circuit I've traced it went fairly smoothly. There are much smaller, much simpler circuits that have given me more of a headache.

Yep, that one.
Well that's pretty fun. Thanks for indulging me

Oh and uhhh, hey @Bricksnbeatles, the Cordyceps is verified and I have a few hundred of the out of production ICs it needs here.

Just need to clean up the layout, the final PCBs will be here in about two weeks.

82813695-77d0-4792-bcce-04e9b8ff2763_text.gif

ROBOT VOICES FOR EVERYONE!

c92.gif

Back