Tayda Coupon Code Thread

Does anybody know, if you put a Cart together on Tayda and wait for the next sale, is there a chance that items could be automatically removed from your cart if they go out of stock? Or would the status of the item in your cart simply change to "Backordered" or something like that? I just want to make sure... I thought the other day that my cart was $108-something but today it was $107.41 -- could be my imagination though.

YEAH BABY! My cart was full for two weeks waiting for the next 15% off sale. Getting some of those cool copper hammer tone boxes that K Pedals has been showing off in Build Reports.
Oh No, Hammer Tone Boxes with different Knobbies on them, Is this like the Swirled Paint craze of yesteryear!

25% off until 23rd for Aion pcb’s, not trying to offend PPCB, just puttin it out there. I prefer doin business here more anyway.....so we’ll see!

Arrf simultaneous pedalpcb tayda and aion.... Great time to have the CAD $ drop 5 cents -_- ... The worst part was I was planning on selling some mini life pedals clones to pay for it all and we're out of stock T_T

Don't expect to get them anytime soon.. well at least for me ordered two weeks ago says it has shipped, but no movement since the 17 when the label was created.

Ahhhhhh F@#k !!!
I got a cart full of 125b enclosures, been waiting for the monthly discount...now they're out of stock... Still no coupon thought but I got a feeling I am gonna get screwed this month for wanting to save a few bucks :p aaahh well it could be worst I guess ^^ just had to vent a bit !

Yeah, I had a pretty large cart in waiting for a couple weeks and when they didn't post a code after the 1st, I got tired of waiting and just went ahead with the order. Shipped yesterday though, so it seems like their warehouse team is maybe moving faster again.

Back